Mission and Ethos statement
'Learning and Growing Together.'
St. Peter's provides a caring, learning environment underpinned by Christian faith, belief and values where everybody is given the opportunity to grow and fulfil their true potential.'
- To have high expectations in all that we do.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum meeting the varying needs, talents and creativity of everybody.
- To promote equality of opportunity enabling everyone to reach their full potential.
- To provide a safe, secure and happy environment.
- To encourage the development of self-worth, self-discipline, a sense of responsibility and caring.
- To provide an environment where everyone is valued and shows mutual respect for faiths, beliefs and cultures within the context of a Christian school.
- To work in partnership with parents, carers and families.
- To work with the community to provide a welcoming environment for life long learning.